Welcome to East Coast Bays Community Project
Celebrating 27 years of serving our community.
WHO WE ARE
The East Coast Bays Community Project is an independent incorporated society, made up of a number of local people who are passionate about improving the quality of life for people who live in the East Coast Bays of North Shore
WHAT WE DO
- We operate the Bays Community Centre, which is a venue for community group meetings, after school classes, community education classes and events. We also manage St Anne's Hall on the corner of Beach & Glencoe Rds, which is a venue for dance groups, exercise classes, the Browns Bay playgroup, community classes & a great place for children's birthday parties.
- We have a Community Co-ordinator who is available to assist community groups with funding information, networking and fundraising opportunities.
- We produce a community newsletter five times a year that provides an opportunity for community organisations to promote themselves.
- We provide, free of charge, a range of community directories and information about East Coast Bays.
- We assist other groups to provide community events such as the Christmas carol service and the Browns Bay Christmas Parade